How to take care of your cowhide products
Since the primitive era, the humans are using the leather and hides of different animals as an essential product for their survival. Initially, we use them to keep ourselves warm in the cold and harsh weather but with the evaluation of mankind, they are used by a totally different market Leather Purses have become an affordable and stylish fashion statement which is gaining its popularity all around the world.
Cowhide are among the most durable kind of leathers, they have natural oils which prevent them from spills, stains, dirt, dust, crayon shaving, food items and sometimes even liquid stains. But they too need proper care in order to maintain their condition. Even some minute mistakes can harm them, you can protect and take good care of them by following some of these steps.
- Always brush the hide in the direction of the fur. This will remove the dust and dirt more efficiently. You can also sprinkle some talcum powder on the Leather Bags Wholesale for better results.
- Wipe the liquid with a dry sponge to remove the maximum stains.
- For extra cleaning, make a solution of 5% vinegar and 95% water and spray it all over the product, this will not only freshen up the product but the vinegar reduces the growth of bacteria as well as neutralize the odors from the product.
- Shake the product once or twice in a month which will maintain the freshness of the product.
Following these simple steps will help you in maintaining your product by balancing its freshness. But there are some things which you must not do to increase the lifespan of your product.
- Do not use water or wet clothes to clean the product because this will remove the natural oils which make the hide prone to curling.
- Avoid the Leather Handbag Wholesale products from direct sunlight. If necessary keep it for not more than an hour or two only for drying purpose.
- Do not use petroleum or mineral oil based products on cowhide products as they can dry out and damage the over times
Wallet | Leather Handbag | Handbag Wholesalers Australia
Comments are closed